- Published: Monday, 11 April 2022 17:25
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims.
Nearly a quarter of the world’s population partake in Ramadan each year. It is always the 9th month of the Islamic calendar, in 2022 this falls between Saturday the 2nd of April to Sunday the 1st of May.
- Published: Friday, 04 February 2022 16:49
Views on this annually celebrated day vary, some see it as yet another commercial day designed to make us part with our money whilst others see it as an opportunity to step back from the hectic natures of our daily lives and take the opportunity to truly cherish the ones we love. Through the years this has evolved from being purely about people we’re in a relationship with (or would like to be) to also include all those that are cherished by our hearts, even including pets. Valentine’s Day is the second most popular card sending holiday, after Christmas, with people sending around 145 million cards each year worldwide.
- Published: Friday, 16 July 2021 15:43
Since June the 24th we have been in Self-Care month, culminating with Self-Care day on the 24th of July. Whist this centres around a month and day, the concept of taking care of yourself has year round benefits.
- Published: Monday, 23 November 2020 12:08
The seemingly endless, changing restrictions and lockdowns related to Covid-19 are leaving many people struggling emotionally and sadly in many cases also financially. Thus causing a large variety of negative emotions such as despair, fear, anger, depression, anxiety and loneliness to name but a few. These can be relating to yourself and concern for loved ones.
- Published: Friday, 24 April 2020 14:18
Firstly we’d like to wish everyone a safe and healthy lockdown, in these times our nation is witnessing heartache, great endurance and some truly heartwarming and inspiring moments. Isolating from our friends and family can be hard but with the combination of technology, wellness and an enduring spirit we will get through this. Here are some useful tips for making the most of lockdown, allowing us to find times of happiness and take a break from our busy lifestyles.
Latest Blog Entries
- Keeping Skin Healthy Through Ramadan. 11-04-2022
- Valentine’s Day - Love Is In The Air. 04-02-2022
- Taking Care Of You. 16-07-2021
- Using Aromatherapy To Help Achieve Mental And Physical Wellbeing. 23-11-2020
- Coping With The Lockdown. 24-04-2020
- Veganuary January – All Year Round Vegan Friendly Skincare Choices. 27-01-2020
- Look Your Best When You Feel Your Worst. 06-11-2019
- The story of La Cure. 29-05-2019
- The Natural Choice For Healthy Skin. 05-04-2019
- Sweet Dreams. 07-08-2018
- New Year New You. 08-01-2018
- The Big Chill. 02-11-2017
- On The Face Of It. 09-08-2017
- Hitting The Spot. 10-02-2017
- Marula Oil – The Beauty Secret Revealed. 31-10-2016
- Here Comes The Sun – Be Safe And Have Fun. 22-06-2016
- How to get the most from your visit to a trade show. 18-05-2016
- The Growing Use Of Aromatherapy In Palliative Care. 04-04-2016
- Makings Scents Of It All. 28-01-2016
- Wrap Up Your Clients This Winter. 13-01-2016
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 2) 18-12-2015
- The History Of Aromatherapy. (Part 1) 16-12-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part II) 31-07-2015
- Marketing with Mindfulness (Part I) 02-07-2015